Video answer: This is why you use prankster liepard
Top best answers to the question «Can you thunder wave a substitute»
In the Generation I handheld games only, Thunder Wave can affect a target behind a substitute. Thunder Wave can be used as part of a Pokémon Contest combination, with the user gaining extra two appeal points if Charge was used in the prior turn.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can you thunder wave a substitute?» often ask the following questions:
👋 Can u cast thunder wave to escape a grapple?
Does thunderwave work with thunderstep?
- Thunderstep is even better then the Thunderwave used in the description as you are disappearing from the space you were in, instead of getting pushed. Yes, it will work. You can bring along objects as long as their weight doesn’t exceed what you can carry.
👋 Does thunder wave work on mimikyu?
- Thunder Wave can be used to shut down foes like Mega Salamence and Naganadel by reducing their Speed, but it is usually better for Mimikyu to simply revenge kill them instead. Taunt can be used to shut down slower leads like Hippowdon when Mimikyu is using the Trick Room set, but it is generally hard to fit.
👋 How do you get thunder wave in soul silver?
You can buy it at the Battle Frontier for 32 BP.
👋 How do you use thunder wave with electrium z?
- When a Pokémon is holding Electrium Z and uses its Z-Power, Thunder Wave turns into Z-Thunder Wave and raises Special Defense one stage, in addition to its usual effect as above. Targets a single adjacent Pokémon. A move that may cause paralysis.
👋 How much speed thunder wave decrease?
It is a 25% chance the Pokemon can't move for the turn, but the speed is reduced by 75% (or to 25% - both work).
👋 Is there a thunder wave tm?
TM14: Thunder Wave (Electric)
Where to find it: You receive this TM for completing the Rotom Rally race that runs from the Bridge Field Pokémon Nursery to East Lake Axewell.
👋 When do you use electrium z on thunder wave?
- When a Pokémon is holding Electrium Z and uses its Z-Power, Thunder Wave turns into Z-Thunder Wave and raises Special Defense one stage, in addition to its usual effect as above.
👋 When do you use thunder wave on a pokemon?
- When a Pokémon is holding Electrium Z and uses its Z-Power, Thunder Wave turns into Z-Thunder Wave and raises Special Defense one stage, in addition to its usual effect as above. Targets a single adjacent Pokémon. A move that may cause paralysis. A weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the foe.
👋 Where can i buy a thunder wave?
Where can I find TM for Thunder wave in Pokemon Black?
- 1vote The Nimbassa city Pokemart. TM 73Thunder wave can be found in the Nimbasa cityPokemon mart for 10 000 dollars. Source Hope I helped.
Video answer: Pokemon reborn tm locations ep 17
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «Can you thunder wave a substitute?» so you can surely find the answer!Where do you get thunder wave in pokemon sun?
- The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target. The user launches a weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target. These Pokémon learn Thunder Wave at the level specified. The numbers given are for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon and may vary in other games; check the respective Pokédex pages for details.
- This can be found at the Lake of the Moone in Pokémon Ultra Sun, or at the Lake of the Sunne in Pokémon Ultra Moon. This can be purchased for 10,000 Pokémon Dollars at the Seafolk Village Poké Mart.
- General Location: Lake Valor, Veilstone City Specific Location: After getting the Relic Badge, you can get the TM for Thunder in the east wall of the tall grass in the southeastern part of Lake Valor; this requires Surf. You can also get the TM for Thunder by buying it on the third floor of the Veilstone Department Store.
What TM is Thunder wave?
- Thunder Wave (Japanese: でんじは Electromagnetic Wave) is a non-damaging Electric-type move introduced in Generation I. It was TM45 in Generation I before losing its TM status in Generation II. It regained its TM status, albeit as TM73, in Generation IV onwards.
What makes the thunder sound when lightning strikes?
- Thunder is the name given to the loud sound waves created by lightning. The lightning channel heats and expands quickly and explosively, causing a violent disturbance in the air surrounding the strike that radiates outward for a short distance as a supersonic (faster than sound) shock wave.
Video answer: Pokemon emerald - all move tutor locationsWhy use thunder wave over nuzzle?
- Thunder Wave is a status move that doesn't make contact and, as Nurgling noted, can be used to paralyze wild Pokemon safely. It soundly beats Nuzzle in terms of availability since it's a TM move. However, Taunt prevents its use, it can be bounced back by Magic Coat/Bounce, and does no damage.