Those who are looking for an answer to the question «On the electromagnetic spectrum what waves have the highest frequency?» often ask the following questions:
👋 Which waves have the highest frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum?
It is the gamma rays that have the highest frequency of any of the radiation in the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum. These are the highest energy photons, and they result from changes in atomic nuclei. See the related question, which you'll find linked below.
- What type of electromagnetic waves have the highest frequency?
- Which wave has the highest frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum?
- What wave has the highest frequency of electromagnetic waves?
👋 What is the highest frequency waves on the electromagnetic spectrum?
- Which is the highest frequency in electromagnetic waves?
- What type of wave has the highest frequency on the electromagnetic spectrum?
- Which electromagnetic waves have the highest?
👋 What are electromagnetic waves have the highest frequency?
- Gamma ray has the highest frequency in the electromagnetic waves. These rays are of the nuclear origin and are produced in the disintegration of radioactive atomic nuclei and in the decay of certain subatomic particles.
- What do waves have the highest frequency?
- Which type of electromagnetic waves has the highest frequency?
- What are waves in the electromagnetic spectrum?
1 other answer
The Highest wave on the Electromagnetic Strain would be Gamma electromagentic rays which in effect could peirce through a block of concrete
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «On the electromagnetic spectrum what waves have the highest frequency?» so you can surely find the answer!What are electromagnetic waves have the lowest frequency?
- However, it has been discovered that the frequency of the lowest electromagnetic waves is on the order of the 10 −3 Hz (millihertz or mHz) and are known as micropulsations. In some sources, these micropulsations were categorized as part of the Ultra Low Frequency (ULF) range.
electromagnetic waves are from the spectrum
- Electromagnetic waves have an extremely wide range of wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. The highest energy form of electromagnetic waves are gamma (γ) rays and the lowest energy form are radio waves. The figure below shows the electromagnetic spectrum, which is all forms of electromagnetic radiation.
the shortest ones
The electromagnetic spectrum has no ends. There is no lowest or highest frequency.
Frequency determines this.
from radio waves to gamma rays are from lowest frequency to highest frequency or longest wavelength to shortest wavelength.
X-rays have the highest frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum.
- 7 Types of Electromagnetic Waves Radio Waves: Instant Communication. Radio waves are the lowest-frequency waves in the EM spectrum… Microwaves: Data and Heat. Microwaves are the second-lowest frequency waves in the EM spectrum… Infrared Waves: Invisible Heat… Visible Light Rays… Ultraviolet Waves: Energetic Light… X-rays: Penetrating Radiation… Gamma Rays: Nuclear Energy…
- radio waves: Designates a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum having frequencies ranging from 300 GHz to 3 kHz , or equivalently, wavelengths from 1 millimeter to 100 kilometers. Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic (EM) radiation with wavelengths in the electromagnetic spectrum longer than infrared light.
- The electromagnetic (EM) spectrum encompasses all wave frequencies, including radio, visible light and X-rays. All EM waves are made up of photons that travel through space until they interact with matter; some waves are absorbed and others are reflected.
Which is part of the electromagnetic spectrum has the highest energy?
- Each section of the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum has characteristic energy levels, wavelengths, and frequencies associated with its photons. Gamma rays have the highest energies, the shortest wavelengths, and the highest frequencies.
Gamma Waves. I absolutely HATE Apex(:
Long wave radio waves, up to 1500 meters. Gamma rays have the shortest wavelength, highest frequency.
Yes, the audio spectrum of sound is in the electromagnetic spectrum.
Gamma rays have the highest energies, the shortest wavelengths, and the highest frequencies.What do waves have the highest frequency and energy?
- Which type of waves has the highest frequency? Gamma rays have the highest energies, the shortest wavelengths, and the highest frequencies. Radio waves, on the other hand, have the lowest energies, longest wavelengths, and lowest frequencies of any type of EM radiation.
- Because violet waves have the shortest wavelength of the visible light spectrum, they carry the most energy. I remember it as the highest frequency indicating the highest energy. The higher the frequency, the faster the oscillations and thus the higher the energy.
All electromagnetic (EM) waves are in the EM spectrum. This is from "ELF" (3-30hz) through visible light (300Thz+), out past gamma rays. Any wave above DC that broadcasts into space is part of the EM spectrum.
a microwave oven