Video answer: Another major heat wave to bake parts of the u.s. and canada
Top best answers to the question «What are the major parts of a wave»
- crest. Noun. the top of a wave.
- wave. Noun. moving swell on the surface of water.
- wave height. Noun. the distance between a wave's trough and crest.
- wavelength. Noun. the distance between the crests of two waves.
- wave trough. Noun. the lowest part of a wave.
Video answer: Transverse and longitudinal waves, their parts, and the wave equation with an example problem
1 other answer
The major parts of a wave is the crest and the trough.