Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which colour has the smallest wave length?» often ask the following questions:
👋 Which colour of light has the longest wave length?
red Type your answer here...
- Which wave has the shortest wave length?
- Which electromagnetic wave have the smallest wavelength?
- Which has the longest wave length?
👋 What is the wave length of light brown colour?
- Which wave has the smallest amplitude apex brainly?
- Which type of wave has the longest wave- length?
- Which color has the largest wave length?
👋 Why we see red first on the colour wave length?
The colours we see are the wavelengths that are reflected or transmitted. For example, a red shirt looks red because the dye molecules in the fabric have absorbed the wavelengths of light from the violet/blue end of the spectrum. Red light is the only light that is reflected from the shirt.
- Which color has the longest wave length?
- Which color has the shortest wave length?
- Which has smaller wave length in vibgyor?
1 other answer
The "blue end" ... which would be violet.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Which colour has the smallest wave length?» so you can surely find the answer!Which wave length has the highest frequency?
Gamma raysGamma rays have the highest energies, the shortest wavelengths, and the highest frequencies. Which wave length to detect blue color?
Is there a single wavelength for red and blue?
- Wavelengths of 350nm and below (ultra violet) don't pass the lens, but if they did we'd have wavelength responding to a colour of red with a tint of blue in it. There would never be a single wavelength for a perfect mixture of red and blue (magenta), as the wavelength that the blue- and red conecells accept the best aren't multiples of eachother.
- Radio waves have the longest wavelengths in the electromagnetic spectrum. They range from the length of a football to larger than our planet. Heinrich Hertz proved the existence of radio waves in the late 1880s.
- The form factor, , is the smallest of the three wave factors, the other two being crest factor and the lesser-known averaging factor .
Cosmic rays have smallest wavelength
There is no maximum wavelength.
wavelength of microwave is greater than that of ultraviolet rays.Which wave length of light is the longest?
Of the visible light spectrum, that would be blue light.
Wavelength lambda is equated to the ratio of the speed of the wave to the frequency of the wave. So L = c / f Here L the wavelength, c the speed of the wave and f the frequency of the wave
depends on color
Definition: Wavelength can be defined as the distance between two successive crests or troughs of a wave. It is measured in the direction of the wave.X ray wave length?
X-rays are found in the region of wavelengths between 0.01 to 10 nm (10-11m to 10-8m).
Visible light wavelengths fill the electromagnetic spectrum between red wavelengths and violet wavelengths.Does wave length affect wave speed?
is the distance between two vibrations or pulses of the wave..it is expressed by lamda λ and measured in m . it is equal to = v x t = v/f v= speed of wave t= period f= frequency
Wavelength is the distance from any point on a wave to the same point on the next wave. The shape of the wave doesn't matter.
Gamma Rays-have the smallest wavelengths and the most energy of any other wave in the electromagnetic spectrum.What wave has the smallest frequency?
- The red wave (top) has the lowest frequency (cycles at the slowest rate) while the purple wave (bottom) has the highest frequency (cycles at the fastest rate). For cyclical processes, such as rotation, oscillations, or waves, frequency is defined as a number of cycles per unit time.
- Order is as follows (shortest to longest wavelength): Gamma, X-Rays, UV, Visible, Infrared , Microwaves, Radio Waves. Gamma has the shortest wavelength because it has a higher frequency, meaning more waves in a second than any other radiation, which results in the short wavelength.
the ventricular contraction wave is larger